mardi 18 février 2014

Ferrari 250 GT Tdf , 5eme tour de France 1958

This  model is a limited kit ,  (125 ex)  , I 've finished this 250 a few days ago and had some details to make this Ferrari a beautiful car .
I've drill the calander , and add a radiator behind the grill , the trims are polished , as the lateral air intakes . I 've openned the lateral vitrages.  The belts on the bonnet are in leather and I add rivets on .
The chassis is now with circles on the counters, the doors panels are looking nicer too .
All is done to be nicer as a Le Phoenix factory built , it is my touch !


UNe belle 250 Tdf  fraichement finie, l'auto  , tres "pure" , a été détaillé comme il se doit : perçage de calandre , polissage des entourages, (calandre incluse) ,  cerclages de compteurs , amélioration des panneaux de portes , tapis de sol noirs.. nouveaux essuie glaces, lanieres en cuir + rivets  , peinture vernie , nouveaux pneus...